This function checks your Bitstamp trades and transfers them automatically into your CoinTracking account.
Average import duration of the Bitstamp API: 1 - 3 minutes
How it works
Please note that the Bitstamp CSV and API data is not compatible.
- Log in into your Bitstamp account, click on your account icon (top right corner) and select Settings
- Select API access on the left hand side to access the API page (https://www.bitstamp.net/settings/access-control/api/)
- Create a new key and select only 'Account balance' and 'User transactions' as permission
- Activate the generated key on Bitstamp
- Enter the Key, the Secret and your User ID here. You can find your Bitstamp User ID (not your username) by clicking on your account icon and Settings.
When using API keys, please always follow the